1. Legal Information and Acceptance
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the identifying information of the company is provided below. This internet portal is made available to users by the entity whose identifying information is as follows:
Altavista Property International, S.L
C.C. Camoján Corner, Local 5, Camino de Camoján 29602 Marbella Málaga
We have a Data Protection Officer you can contact at the email:
Registered in the Commercial Register of Málaga on January 13, 2010, in Volume 4718, Book 3626, Page 172, Section 8, Sheet MA103871, Entry 1.
This legal notice establishes the general conditions that govern access and use of this website, hereinafter referred to as “the website.” The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time the user accesses it, without prejudice to the specific conditions that may apply to certain specific services on the website.
Access to the website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider chosen by the users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients, and access to them is restricted.
Using the Portal grants the status of Portal user (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service has a limited duration at the time when the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully on each occasion they intend to use the Portal, as it and its conditions of use as stated in this Legal Notice may undergo changes.
Some services of the Portal accessible to Internet users or exclusive to Altavista Property International, S.L clients may be subject to specific conditions, regulations, and instructions that, if applicable, replace, complement, and/or modify this Legal Notice and must be accepted by the User before providing the corresponding service.
2. Intellectual and Industrial Property
This website and the content it hosts are protected by current intellectual property laws.
Altavista Property International, S.L is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its website and the elements it contains. Therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, through any medium or technical means, without the authorization of Terms and Conditions, is expressly prohibited.
Trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs are owned by Altavista Property International, S.L, whether due to industrial or intellectual property, and access to the Portal does not imply any rights over these trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs. The registered trademarks are as follows:
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY .COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
AV ALTAVISTA PROPERTY.COM
Date of Registration
All products and services on these pages that are NOT property of Altavista Property International, S.L are trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They are only featured on the Altavista Property International, S.L website for promotion and information collection purposes. These owners can request the modification or removal of the information that belongs to them.
The User undertakes to use the Portal in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice. The User will be liable to Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties for any damages and losses that may result from the breach of this obligation. The use of the Portal for purposes that harm the property or interests of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage, or disable the computer networks (hardware) or software and computer applications (software) of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties is expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to use the Content in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with any other conditions, regulations, and instructions that may be applicable in accordance with clause 1.
By way of example, the User, in accordance with current legislation, must refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming, or modifying the Content, except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by Altavista Property International, S.L or by the holder of the exploitation rights, as appropriate.
- Reproducing or copying, for private use, Content that may be considered as Software or a Database in accordance with current intellectual property legislation, as well as its public communication or making it available to third parties when such actions necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing the entirety or a substantial part of the Content that makes up the Portal, as well as the databases provided by Altavista Property International, S.L.
3.3 Introduction of Links to the Portal
Internet users who want to introduce links from their own websites to the Portal must comply with the following conditions, and ignorance of these conditions does not exempt them from the legal responsibilities:
- The link will only link to the homepage or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (online links, copying of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It is expressly prohibited to use the Portal for purposes that harm the property or interests of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties or that in any other way overload, damage, or disable the computer networks (hardware) or software and computer applications (software) of Altavista Property International, S.L or third parties, in accordance with applicable and current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statements shall be made on the page that introduces the link regarding Altavista Property International, S.L, its partners, employees, clients, or the quality of the services it provides.
- In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Altavista Property International, S.L has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it in any other way sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any denominative, graphic, or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of Altavista Property International, S.L is prohibited within the page of the sender except in cases allowed by law or expressly authorized by Altavista Property International, S.L, provided that, in such cases, a direct link to the Portal is allowed in the manner established in this clause.
- The page establishing the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third-party contents that are: (I) unlawful, harmful, or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce the User to the false belief that Altavista Property International, S.L endorses, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports the ideas, statements, or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to Altavista Property International, S.L‘s activity in terms of location, content, and theme of the sender’s website.
4.1 Regarding Information
Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal or for any damages and losses incurred by the User or third parties due to actions that are based solely on the information obtained on the Portal.
4.2 Regarding Service Quality
Access to the Portal does not imply an obligation on the part of Altavista Property International, S.L to control for the absence of viruses, worms, or any other harmful computer elements.
It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have suitable tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer programs.
Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for damages to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.3 Regarding Service Availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks, the reliability, quality, continuity, and operation of which are not the responsibility of Altavista Property International, S.L.
Therefore, services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled, or made inaccessible, prior to or during the provision of the Portal service. Altavista Property International, S.L is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind incurred by the User due to failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the Portal service during its provision or prior to it.
4.4 Regarding Content and Services Linked through the Portal
The service providing access to the Portal includes technical link devices, directories, and even search instruments that allow the User to access other websites and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, Altavista Property International, S.L acts as a service provider in accordance with Article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on Linked Sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of their unlawfulness and has not duly deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may contact Altavista Property International, S.L in accordance with the procedure and effects established in clause 6, without this communication in any case involving an obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case does the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners of them, nor the recommendation, promotion, or identification of Altavista Property International, S.L with the statements, content, or services provided.
Altavista Property International, S.L is not aware of the content and services of Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, obsolescence, unavailability, error, and uselessness of the content and/or services of Linked Sites, except for any damage directly attributable to Altavista Property International, S.L.
5. Data Protection
You can consult our Data Protection Policy to learn how we use your personal data.
6. Reporting Illegal and Inappropriate Activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that Linked Sites lead to pages with content or services that are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent, or contrary to morality, they can contact Altavista Property International, S.L indicating the following details:
- Personal information of the notifier: name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
- In the event of a violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal information of the owner of the infringed right when the owner is a person other than the notifier.
- The notifier must also provide evidence of their authorization as the owner of the rights and, if applicable, their authorization to act on behalf of the owner when the owner is a person other than the notifier.
- An express statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate.
Receipt by Altavista Property International, S.L of the communication as provided in this clause does not imply, according to the LSSI, actual knowledge of the activities and/or content indicated by the notifier.
The notifier must also provide evidence of their authorization as the owner of the rights and, if applicable, their authorization to act on behalf of the owner when the owner is a person other than the notifier.
All notifications and communications between the parties will be considered valid in accordance with the means permitted by law. Regarding this Portal, notifications will be considered effective for all purposes if they are made through the Portal itself.