This legal text gives details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website https://lafincagroup.com/, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you register for our newsletter or provide your details through the form provided for this purpose.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are not possible for those persons who are prevented by law from giving consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to give consent.
Below, we inform you about the data protection policy of: Altavista Property International, S.L
1. DATA CONTROLER:
Contact details of the data controller:
Altavista Property International, S.L, with CIF: B93039691 and address at: C.C. Camoján Corner, Local 5, Camino de Camoján 29602 Marbella Málaga and telephone: 952787788. We have a Data Protection Delegate, who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.comRegistered in the Mercantile Register of Malaga on 13th January 2010, Volume 4718, Book 3626, Folio 172, Section 8, Page MA103871, I/A 1.
Altavista Property International, S.L. is the data controller (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”).
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. any information capable of identifying an individual. This would not include anonymised data, nor percentage data.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding processing activities, owned by Altavista Property International, S.L.
We may process certain types of personal data on our website, which may include:
– Identity data: name and surname.
– Contact details: email address and telephone number.
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and information about your health, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data from us by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide it to us, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must let us know in advance.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
Through the form on our website, through our contact email, by telephone or post, when:
- You request information about our products or services.
- You contract the provision of our services or products.
- You request a quote.
- Subscribes to any of our services or publications.
- Send your comments.
To ensure the quality of our site, we reserve the right to refuse any application for registration or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not comply with these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to give reasons for our decision, but we cannot undertake to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
– Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGITIMACY FOR THE USE OF YOUR DATA
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalisation of a contract between Altavista Property International, S.L and you.
- When you consent to the processing of your data.
- Where we need it to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by consulting the section on exercising rights below.
Below is a table showing the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy for its use, as well as the type of personal data we will process. We may process some personal data for additional legal reasons, so if you need details please send an email to email@example.com
|Type of data
|Legitimacy for processing
|The purpose is to manage contacts and requests for information received via the website
Consent of the data subject (art. 6.1.a RGPD)
|The purpose is to manage the data provided in order to send information about our services and promotions
Consent of the data subject (Art. 6.1.a GDPR)
Pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1.b GDPR)
Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller (Art. 6.1.e GDPR)
Commercial Communications: You will only receive communications if…
- You requested information or contracted a product or service with us.
- You provided us with your data, accepting the checkbox provided for this purpose on our form.
- As long as you have not expressed your desire to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your explicit consent before sending any communication and you can request at any time that we stop sending you communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the contract you have made with us to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably believe we should use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal basis for its processing, and as long as the purpose is compatible with the original intent.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Your data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any potential liabilities that may arise from that purpose and data processing. The different regulations regarding data retention periods that are applicable to this processing will be followed.
Email or form subscriber data: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
Altavista Property International, S.L does not authorize individuals under the age of 14 to provide their personal data through the means provided on this website (completing web forms for service requests, contact, or by sending emails). Therefore, individuals who provide personal data using these means formally declare that they are over the age of 14, and Altavista Property International, S.L is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
If your child, who is under the age limit, has provided personal information to Altavista Property International, S.L, please contact us to request the exercise of their applicable rights.
In cases where the services offered by Altavista Property International, S.L are intended for individuals under the age of 14, means will be provided to obtain the authorization of the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
7. EXERCISING DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise these rights? Users can send a communication to the registered office of Altavista Property International, S.L or the email address email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask Altavista Property International, S.L whether they are using your personal data.
- To request their rectification if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the restriction of processing, in which case, they will only be retained by Altavista Property International, S.L for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To object to their processing: Altavista Property International, S.L will cease processing the data as you indicate unless there are legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case they must continue to be processed.
- Data portability: if you wish to have your data processed by another firm, Altavista Property International, S.L will provide you with the portability of your data to the new controller.
You can use the models made available to you by the Spanish Data Protection Agency to exercise your aforementioned rights: [Link to models].
Complaint to the AEPD DPO: If you believe there is a problem with how Altavista Property International, S.L is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the Data Protection Officer, who will mediate for the proper resolution of the conflict:
- DPO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: C.C. Camoján Corner, Local 5, Camino de Camoján 29602 Marbella, Málaga.
If it is not possible to resolve the conflict, you can always contact the relevant supervisory authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We will request specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to it.
We will address all requests within the legally specified timeframe of one month. However, it may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
8. DATA SHARING: SERVICE PROVISION
In the course of our work, it may be necessary for us to seek the assistance of third parties, who will only process data to provide the contracted service and for whom we have taken appropriate measures to ensure your rights:
- Service providers offering system administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers, providing banking, legal, insurance, and accounting consultancy services.
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the GDPR. We only permit these processors to handle your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, in compliance with transparency, you can request a list of the companies that provide us with services by emailing us at: email@example.com
9. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed without authorization, altered, or disclosed. Additionally, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees, contracted agents, and other third parties who have a legitimate business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have established procedures to address any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in case such an event occurs, as regulated by the GDPR in Articles 33 and 34, concerning security breaches.